Tuesday, May 17, 2016

April

 This month brought beautiful weather, some fun little getaways and surprise visit from grandparents!
The lilacs were in full bloom during my parents visit. It also was my Grandma Ardath's birthday. Thanks to my friend Sharon for sharing a few of her blooms with me so I could give them to my mom.
 Jaron loves texture. On our visit to a Seattle beach he sat and played with these rocks for quite awhile.
 Nathaniel loved watching these trains. The bridge down to the beach went right over these tracks. So fun!
 Dad found a few old fishing rods at a garage sale. He fixed them up and took the kids to the fish hatchery. Great memories made there!


 We took a little Sunday drive to Sun Lakes area. The weather was so beautiful. Seeing these family of geese was a treat for all.
 Em is growing up so much. This girl has determination and a tender heart. Love her.
 7 months old. Jaron is so curious. He loves watching his siblings play and daddy time.
 Love this picture.
Time to enjoy our hammock.

No comments: