Thursday, September 8, 2016

August

The last month of summer. The last chance to cram all the fun we can into what seems like the shortest month there is.
 Oh summer, why do you have to leave so quick? We enjoyed a day up at Steamboat rock.
 The water and park there is so great. We always have fun. This time our friends the Ingrams went with us.
 Some fun babysitting kitties for our friends. Nathaniel couldn't get enough of them.
 Fun at the Grant Co. Fair!
 Fun with our cousin Morgan for a week.
 ...and we did sneak in one more day at the beach.
 This smile. The laughter of jumping in the waves and surf! Oh I could watch this all day!
 Jaron and I watched from the sand. While the rest of the kids got completely soaked!
 We could not have asked for a more perfect day. The sun was out, hardly any wind and we saw so many whales spouting!
 This little guy loved exploring the beach.
 This beautiful girl is getting so big! Oh, I want to soak every last minute up with her.

 And this precious one! How can she already be old enough to start school?
 The last day of August and the first day of 4th grade for Jocelynne.
I did shed a tear when I dropped her off. I know she will do great. So many things I love about her, she perseveres, she is diligent, she is thoughtful.  

No comments: