Friday, September 9, 2016

....Not just a table.

 This summer we finally got a new table...one that would fit us a little better. It was bittersweet saying goodbye to that little table. I had to take one last picture of it before we passed it along to someone else who could use it.
 I wanted to share my appreciation for this table with the family who gave us this sweet table.
Because they didn't give us just a table...it was a place where we shared so many memories. Where we celebrated birthdays...where we made gingerbread houses with friends...

Made cookies...celebrated Father's Day!


A place where we gathered with friends to share life...and there always seemed to be room for one more chair. 

                                           
I wish I could find more of the pictures of times shared around this table, maybe I will add them later. For now, I just want to share our gratitude for such a special gift. 

No comments: